ON 6/15/2017 I DOWNLOADED DRIVER HOUND TO FIX POSSIBBLE MISSING OR OUTDATED DRIVERS,!!!!!!!!!!!AFTER GETTING SCAN COMPLETE IT RECOMMENDED TO PURCHASE SOFTWARE PROGRAM I DID SO FOR $34,95.

I ENTERED LICENSE KEY AND PROCEEDED TO RUN PROGRAM AFTER 30 TO 40 MINUTES IT WAS STILL RUNNING AND NOT COMPLETEING PROGRAM I TRIED CALLING PHONE NUMBER AND GOT MAILBOX TRIED E-MAIL AND NO ANSWER.???? I FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS NO SUPPORT FROM THIS COMPANY XIONIX.!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN CALLING EVERY DAY AND E-MAILING STILL NO RESPONSE 6/25/2017.???? MEANWHILE I HAD TO MANUALLY SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER AND LOST ALL MY FILES & PROGRAMS, WOULD NOT RE-BOOT HAD TO CLEAN HARD DRIVE ASIT BECAME CORRUPTED.!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE SPENT DAYS REINSTALLING WIN 7 TO WIN 10 & ALL THE NECCESSARY UPDATES & PROGRAMS TO GET MY COMPUTER RUNNING AGAIN.!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE.!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS THEY ARE A BLACKMARK ON THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE INDUSTRY,!!!!!A FRAUD AND A REAL SCAM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Xionix Driverhound Driver Updater.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No customer support.

Had an Experience with Xionix?

Comments